Friday, May 7, 2010

Them Boys.

So Brian and I finally bought this bike trailer hitch thingy to put on the back on my bike. Unfortunately we have been unable to locate any helmets small enough to fit Kai and Hayden. Thankfully this little bike do-hickey also turns into a stroller, which is great because it fits 2 kids and I am able to take the little boys out for walks in the afternoon. It gets us out of the house and the boys just LOVE it. They talk and babble the whole time...and Kai typically ends up with Hayden's "plug" by the end of the trip. They are just so cute together. The other day I saw a turtle crossing the road so I parked them up on the grass and went to get it to show the boys. Thankfully my cat-like reflexes were in check BECAUSE the ding-dang turtle peed everywhere while I was walking back to the stroller. It was a little sad because they didn't even care about it. They just gave me a look like, "hey why did the ride stop". Boo.

In the last couple of weeks or so they have really started to take note of each other and "play" (translation: attack) one another. Yesterday Kai army crawled over to Hayden and tried to take his plug. In turn Hayden attacked his face, bit Kai's lip, causing it to bleed. Kai started crying, which made Hayden start crying and I had to bring them both outside on the deck to calm them down. I love that they play and that they are buddies. However, I am really starting to have to keep my eyes on them. Kai's new favorite thing (besides straight up attacking Hayden) is to attach and pull down all the movies. Hayden is just starting to get into the video games. I think I need to get them kennels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment