I know it's a little premature, but HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Tonight Warrensburg shut down the "downtown" area and all the kids went trick-or-treating to all the businesses. Now...if you've actually been to this rink-a-dink town, you know that the downtown area is literally not even a mile long...and it's one street. Needless to say I felt like I should take Kai and join in on some of the festivities! I couldn't believe how busy it was! It was craziness. Pretty much it was one big line that went up one side of the street and then back down the other...ALL FULL OF TRICK-OR-TREATERS! I really just think it was the kids way of getting an extra "shot" of candy before they went real trick-or-treating on Sunday :) Obviously Malachi doesn't really eat candy so I just took him in his ducky attire and we walked around. We were both a little over stimulated, but I'm glad we went. I tried to let him get out of his stroller and walk around (typically he likes pushing the stroller and I assumed that's what he would do) BUT there was a little (little = lot) too much going on for him to even care about the stroller. I really do think he had fun being outside and seeing all the town freaks all dressed up :) Actually it was very family oriented and really nice for them to have something like that. I doubt we'll take Kai trick-or-treating on Sunday, but we'll see how badly Brian is craving chocolate ;) Can't wait to see all my blogging mommy's Halloween pics! Wish we could all go together!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Quack.
I know it's a little premature, but HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Tonight Warrensburg shut down the "downtown" area and all the kids went trick-or-treating to all the businesses. Now...if you've actually been to this rink-a-dink town, you know that the downtown area is literally not even a mile long...and it's one street. Needless to say I felt like I should take Kai and join in on some of the festivities! I couldn't believe how busy it was! It was craziness. Pretty much it was one big line that went up one side of the street and then back down the other...ALL FULL OF TRICK-OR-TREATERS! I really just think it was the kids way of getting an extra "shot" of candy before they went real trick-or-treating on Sunday :) Obviously Malachi doesn't really eat candy so I just took him in his ducky attire and we walked around. We were both a little over stimulated, but I'm glad we went. I tried to let him get out of his stroller and walk around (typically he likes pushing the stroller and I assumed that's what he would do) BUT there was a little (little = lot) too much going on for him to even care about the stroller. I really do think he had fun being outside and seeing all the town freaks all dressed up :) Actually it was very family oriented and really nice for them to have something like that. I doubt we'll take Kai trick-or-treating on Sunday, but we'll see how badly Brian is craving chocolate ;) Can't wait to see all my blogging mommy's Halloween pics! Wish we could all go together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment