Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heartburn...

...it has taken over my life. I seriously think someone stalked me in Walmart and quickly drew this picture because most nights this is legit how I feel. Even Brian told me, "You know those aren't candy right? You've almost gone through the whole bottle already..." Well shoooooot.


But for the record I don't like the winter green ones (holy nasty)...however I highly recommend the fruit smoothie. Now those, those taste the most like candy!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I had terrible heartburn with Avery, it is awful! Everyone told me it meant she would have a lot of hair... I didn't really believe them but sure enough, they were right!! I wonder if Xavier will have a lot of hair when he is born?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I feel for you, I ate so much of tums with both my pregancies.. I should have bought stock early on if I knew how many pregnant women use them :)

    ReplyDelete