Monday, February 1, 2010
Kai Loves Baths
One of the t
hings I look forward to most during the day is...well, the end of the day. I know, sounds funny, but I just love our little routine. Usually he wakes up from his last nap and we have a little snuggle time, then we eat, then playtime with Daddy, then time for solids (which is getting better daily) and then, my ABSOLUTE favorite part: Bath time! Kai just loves the whole process. From getting out of his highchair, his face an absolute mess, to getting undressed and getting into the tub. He just loves it and we love watching him!! He loves trying to grab his toys, his toys, anything out of the tub and he just thoroughly enjoys splashing. I'm not sure which
part I love more: watching him splash or watching Brian trying to clean up every little wet spot IMMEDIATELY after the water hits. It is very entertaining. I really hope Kai loves swimming - not necessarily competitive (though, of course, I would love that too), but just for fun. Brian and I are so excited to get him into the pool and see what he does. Of course, during baths we pour some water over his head and it catches him off guard, but he doesn't really seem to mind. All I know is that I love watching him play AND I love watching his reaction when he splashes himself. Too funny. He yells and squeels (in a happy way) and just has a good time. Things are just so simplistic to him and I love it. I think it, in a way, brings out the kid in Brian and I. Not that I squeel and splash in the tub, but it reminds us to enjoy the simple things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment