Thursday, April 22, 2010

So I've Been Slacking...

Yeah yeah yeah so it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but let me tell you that life is crazy and by the end of the day I can definitely think of a million other things that I'd rather do than blog. But alas, here I am.

Finally, after having visitors pretty much every weekend since March, our little family has a little break. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE having visitors and if we had them every weekend that would be A-O-K, but boy were we pooped. My sister Meredith visited for a week, then 2 days later Rachel came to visit for a couple days and the day after she left Brian's old roomie, JD, and his 2 kiddos came. WOAH. Lots and lots of fun was had, but finally we had a break. THEN off to Colorado in a couple of weeks to visit family and friends...and Kai gets to meet his 2 cousins (and I get to meet little G!!) We are very blessed to have such great family and friends and though it does get tiring, I would love if people came and visited ALL the time :)

So here are a couple of pictures to get us up to speed. Enjoy.


Oh and the last picture reminds me. We have officially stopped swaddling Kai - it actually WENT pretty well, though he is currently waking up at 2:30A and refuses to take a nap longer than 30 minutes unswaddled. I am now questioning why I would change something that was going so great. Ugh. Also, a big shout out to Schneider who sent Kai this sleep sack. He LOVES it.

No comments:

Post a Comment