Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years


All day Friday my sisters and I (well, Rachel and Allison) debated on what to do that night. At first they both wanted to go out with the "locals" and go to clubs. Honestly, I was down to do anything, but I wasn't all too thrilled about doing it. I knew I had a babysitter (thank you dad!) and wasn't too worried about being out too late. Tha
nkfully, after a little beach and lots of sun we were all too tired to venture downtown and decided to hit up the Gala at the resort. We weren't quite sure what to expect but we had sooooo much fun! We ate a fancy dinner, drank champagne, sat around and talked about life and did some major people watching. Right before midnight we grabbed our drinks and went upstairs to bring in the New Year with our dad and watch some fireworks! I don't think I've had that much fun for a long time...but that could be said for the whole trip I guess :) Good times, good company and great memories.

Side note: I do not like caviar and how it feels like a big zit is popping in your mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment