No, no not Papa John's weirdos, though I could go for some pizza right now...anyway...! Papa Doug! He was actually here last week but I've been a lazy blogger and am just now writing about it. He got here late afternoon on Sunday and stayed until Saturday morning, which would have been longer but the snow made him run home to Colorado like a big old wimp! ;) I must add that it never actually snowed here Saturday and he ended up missing an AWESOME game, but we're glad he made it home safely :) We had a whole lot of fun when he was here and Malachi even slept great, which is a miracle in itself because usually when people come visit he sleeps like a rabid ferret because he wants IN on ALL the action, even if we are all just sleeping. Silly little boy. Lots of fun and lots of laughs...and I'm pretty sure Papa was worn out :)
Ps. In the picture Kai is helping Papa look for a piece of lint (yes, literally lint) that Kai dropped on his way to putting it in the trash. Nut.ball? Yes. Definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment