Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maine Trip.

Gonna be honest...I could probably right a dozen different blog posts about our vacation in Maine with my family, but instead I'm just going to post a bunch of my favorite pictures, mainly (haha get it? MAINEly? I know, I'm clever...) because I'm too lazy to go into a whole lot of detail about our trip. Think of it like a picture book. There are pictures, it tells a story. Boom. Done. Enjoy.

Went up to Lubec for the 4th
On the way we stopped and played with some gooooood friends.
Good enough to smell Kai's feet :o)Put flags up on the house and in the yard.Kai got lots of shoulder rides from Grampie.Very patriotic, this one.West Quoddy Head Light. Family picKai rode the lawn mower ALLLLLL day every day.Charlie's Angels.Sisterly love.This picture makes me laugh because of Kai off to the side in the backgroundCaught crabsRight before Kai was pinched...
that was traumatizing.Had his 1st gummy worm EVERUsed the air mattress as a slide...Quinn, Allison, myself and Brian in CanadaAte some ice cream in Canada.
Advice? never give a kid blue ice cream with a white shirt...Boys vs. Girl family picture. Ate a whole packet of fun-dip in one shot on a dare.Sack race2nd place!Getting a pep talk from Daddy before his race...
He didn't win, but he ran in EVERY raceAnd by every race, I mean, every age group...Ran in the 3-legged race...no ribbon in this one.
It was embarrassing...Watching the 4th of July parade
Saw some ridiculous floats at the parade...
Kai was NOT sure about this whipped cream...
Did anyone put sunscreen on this kid?
Did ridiculous things,
like jump in 50 degree ocean water...
for $100
We all jumped in and swam about 30 yardsMe and Fuzzy...I mean, Mom :o)Had fun at the beach with Grammie!Kai LOVE LOVE LOVES Abby!!
This morning he put his arms out and said, "Where Abby go?" :o(
He thoroughly enjoyed throwing every.single lego piece off the table.
Clean up anyone?Getting tickled by Grammie
Nate was soooo good with Kai!New York style pizza before the Red Sox game with Ang
Such a good game: scored 8 runs in the 1st inning
Ended in an Ortiz fight
Rained a little, but our seats were PERFECT for not getting wetCarter: funniest 4yr old I know.
His mom (Marissa) and I went to HS together
I hadn't seen her in a decade!!Saying bye-bye to Grampie at the church picnicNate and I had lots of fun in the pool on Sunday. Jealous? Yeah you are!
Kai LOVED this float. Big shout out to Judie Reed for buying this!
So I didn't put Kai's suit on for a little bit...
then my mom got nervous that his "pecker" (direct quote)
was going to get a splinter from the pool deck...
Kai and William sitting in the rocker.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I officially want to go to Maine someday :) Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm a tad bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete