Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Favorite.

So Brian is a coach right? Well part of his job is to do all the scouting on the other teams...meaning he has to know all their plays, which players do what, match up who will guard who, etc. Well for all the games that he has had to scout, if they win he always says, "that is my new favorite", meaning that specific win was his favorite. Well tonight they won pretty big at Fort Hays State, which means many things: 1. That Coach Anderson is now the winning-est (sp?) coach at UCM, 2. UCM is tied with the best "road record" in MIAA Conference history, 3. Mules records moves to 22-1 AND 4. It is Brian's new favorite. So besides ALL the CONGRATS that go out to the team, I have decided that if he is allowed "new favorites", then I am most certainly entitled to have a new favorite of something. This thought made me realize: I have a new favorite of something ALL THE TIME. New favorite song, new favorite gum, new favorite movie, etc. Well here is is folks, this is officially my NEW FAVORITE picture.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! I love him! He is my favorite little boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is my new favorite picture too!! It's hard to choose though, he is such a ham!! You can tell Kai is one happy baby! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete