Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nursery.

So today was the first day we put Kai in the nursery at church. I know, I know, he is 8 months old and he probably could have been going in there for quite some time now, but guess what, I didn't want him to. He was always good during the service and he loved the music and lights...PLUS did you know it was (and still is I guess) flu season. I did not want to deal with a sick (flu sick) child! Not to mention I hadn't checked out the nursery until a couple weeks ago (okay maybe about 2 months ago) and I actually really like how it's set up. They don't have all the babies put in one big giant room together, which I really can appreciate as it can cut down on the chances on getting sick (this may not be true, but let me think this...). So today Kai was tossed into the 9-12 month room (which is really the 8-11 month room, but whatever). It was only him and this other little kid who was at least 11 months because he was walking. Apparently Kai seemed to do okay, though I'm sure that even if he did horrible they would tell me he did fine. When I went to pick him up (trust me, towards the end of service I started getting really anxious) he looked so stinking sleepy! Poor kid missed his nap time and was up for almost 5 hours! He passed out as I was putting him in his carseat and didn't wake up as I took him out and brought him in the house. If you knew how he was, you would know how tired this meant he was! Needless to say I fed him and put him right down. My little boy is slowly growing up...SLOW DOWN!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. HOly CUTENess! ... and gross ... but cuter than gross. :)

    ReplyDelete